At EvenKeel, we are advocates of an Evidence Based Practice.
Listed in this reference page is a selection of recommended reading from scientific and professional journals that have impact on treatment modalities. Although we have attempted to classify the material to keep it topical, much of the material cited spans more than one domain. In addition to the citations, we have provided links to read full articles or abstracts when available.
- Podiatry Today | Pertinent Pearls On Custom Orthoses And Modifications
- Podiatry Today | Ensuring Orthotic Efficacy For Adults And Children
- Podiatry Today | How Current Orthotic Thinking Influences Orthotic Prescription
- Podiatry Today | Pertinent Roundtable Pearls On Orthotic Management
- Podiatry Today | Ski Boot Orthotics: Plowing Through The Options
- Lower Extremity Review | In search of a mechanism for foot orthoses’ effects
- Podiatry Today | Where Orthotic Solutions Come Into Play For Women’s Shoes
- Podiatry Management | Four Peer-Reviewed Articles That Every Podiatrist Should Read
- Mechanical Analysis of Foot Plantar Fascia During Normal Walking Condition
- Hall C, Nester CJ. Sagittal plane compensations for artificially induced limitation of the first metatarsophalangeal joint. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 2004;94(3):269-274.
- Nester CJ. Lessons from dynamic cadaver and invasive bone pin studies: do we know how the foot really moves during gait? J Foot Ankle Res 2009;2:18.
- Lundberg A, Goldie I, Kalin B, Selvik G. Kinematics of the ankle/foot complex: plantarflexion and dorsiflexion. Foot Ankle 1989;9(4):194-200.